Organisations who engage contractors need to ensure that contractors and their employees are not exposed to health and safety risks. Organisations or PCBU’s have the same duty of care towards contractors, as they do to their own employees.
Contractor are also required to be pro-active in recognizing and reporting potential hazards in the workplace. It is important that the contractor is familiar with workplace procedures. Induction training which stipulates safe work procedures, is essential before any work commences.
The myosh Contractor Management Module simplifies the process of contractor engagement.
myosh Contractor Management is a fully configurable software solution that also allows you to:
- Invite your contractors onto your HSEQ system, giving them access to the Contractor Management Module and allowing them to populate it with all necessary records and documents for a specific job, for e.g. Training and Qualification records, Licenses, Insurance and employee details, JSA’s/SWMS.
- Contractor Compliance Checklists
- Receive internal and external alerts when Insurances expire
- Record contractor employee qualifications and training. Receive notifications for qualification and training expiry
- Link Contractor Training to Online Learning