Online Learning Course: Hazard Management – Viking
Course Length : 20 minutes
This course will give you the knowledge to log a hazard within the myosh Viking HSEQ software.
Please note that a Certificate of Completion will be issue on successful course completion. You will also receive an email copy.
Each topic will have a Video and/or Summary of information and will be followed by multiple choice questions.
You can go back to to previous pages to review content and your answers.
To learn more about Online Learning for Inductions and Training, please click here to schedule a demonstration time with our team of experts.
This course comprises of the following topics:
- How to Log a Hazard – Hierarchy, Reporting Details & Hazard Classification
- How to Log a Hazard – Hazard Treatment, Analysis & Evaluation
- Investigation of a Hazard
- Sign Off a Hazard – Save as Eliminated or ALARP
- Searching and Displaying a Hazard