Online Learning Course: Incident Investigation – Viking
Course Length : 30 minutes
This course will give you the knowledge to investigate an incident within the myosh Viking HSEQ software.
Only Power Users and above access are able to investigate and analyse incidents. myosh advises that anyone conducting an incident investigation should have had prior training in incident investigation techniques by a reputable training provider.
Please note that a Certificate of Completion will be issue on successful course completion. You will also receive an email copy.
Each topic will have a Video and/or Summary of information and will be followed by multiple choice questions.
You can go back to to previous pages to review content and your answers.
To learn more about Online Learning for Inductions and Training, please click here to schedule a demonstration time with our team of experts.
This course comprises of the following topics:
- Review of an Incident Report – Report, Details & Injury Report Sections
- Define Incident
- Links – Associated Actions and Hazards
- Investigation Report – Sequence of Events & Witness Statements
- Immediate Contributing Factors and Root Causes
- Sign off Internal Authoriser