Cause: English US is the language being used
How to fix:
To change the option to a standard DD/MM/YYYY.
(Optionally update your language settings to non-U.S)
- Go to Chrome Options (3 vertical pips in the top right hand corner)
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Show Advanced Options.
- Under Language, click on Language and input settings…
- Click Add and find your location specific language e.g. English (United Kingdom) and add it to the existing list.
- Click and hold English (United Kingdom) and drag it to the top of the existing list.
- (Optional) You can also click the Use this language for spell checking button to ensure that you get localised spelling.
- PUT the language at the top of the list using elipses (…) on the right of the
- Restart chrome.
- Log back in to myosh and confirm correct date format applied.