- Solution for excluding archived records from record lists
- Fixed an issue with sections of a form being editable/readable in full screen view when visibility conditions have been set on that section in access control.
- Ensured the selected name format in the schema applies to the KEYWORD: Author in email notifications.
- Amendment done to ensure that selections and un-selections done in a Multi Select Check Box field are recorded in the audit log (eg Incident Classifications).
- Fixed an issue with being unable to export data as a template which was caused by the scenario when one field was set up to depend on another mandatory field (for fields of the ComboBox type).
- Removed (unnecessary) validation for locale in emails which was resulting in empty email addresses as the application was validating the locale of the email address and the current user’s locale.
- Fixed to ensure that HISTORY and RICHTEXT type fields display as pure text in the record list as well as in RECORD LINKS.
- Some clients have custom-defined fields named Author which are the same as the keyword and this caused issues with data. An amendment was done to rename the keyword Author to Keyword:Author when exporting records into MongoDB.
- Ensured that no failures/errors occur after the primary Mongo instance is taken offline.
- Ensured NULL or undefined values in records can be handled by MongoDB.
- Fixed an error being produced when attempting to send an email using EMAIL_THIS field.
- Corrected an issue with translations into other languages in email templates.
- New widget OSHA_300 developed for US Customers.
- Amendment to ensure the ‘sum’ function works correctly in the dashboard widgets.
- Ensured that images added to inspections work correctly in the API.
- When an incorrect login is used, ensured that an error is returned very quickly.
- Replaced “Doc Number” with “docNumber” in API.
- Support for EMAIL_THIS field type in mobile. Ensured that an email created in the API can be received.