- Checkbox added to “Ignore Hierarchy Restrictions” for the Person type fields (PERSONFIELD/MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD/TWINCOLPERSONFIELD) in the form configuration for the situation where a user has hierarchy restrictions applied and is also limited in the field (“Show in Person Field”) to seeing only a subset of users. This could cause an issue in some circumstances – eg. selecting an HR person for a confidential incident. The addition of this checkbox now allows hierarchy restrictions to be ignored in some circumstances.
- Functionality to export field labels in different locales to MongoDB. This is to enable REST to provide relative field labels information to the Mobile app.
- Automatic Versioning – ensure new versions start at the first workflow step.
- Enable/disable Domino integration from Viking. Fields where this can be set have been added to Administration -> Licensing.
- Fixed an error which occurred in the form editor when a field was added and then deleted prior to saving it.
- Automatic Versioning – fixed a ‘save conflict’ error which was occurring when a new version of a record was created.
- Fixed an issue with the password field which was showing a dummy value for users with “no login required”. When the user was set to “login required” the dummy value did not match the condition to set the password in LDAP and caused issues. The password field is now clear when setting a password for a user who was previously set to “no login required” and then changed to “login required”.
- If a module or form on which a RECORDLINK field depended was deleted it caused an error when a user attempted to open the RECORDLINK field. Validation has now been applied to prevent a module or form from being deleted on which a linked field depends.
- Handled device registration/unegistration when logging in from a mobile device.
- Fixed issues with the audit log not recording correctly.
- Changes done to ensure a HISTORY field added to the record list and also in a RECORDLINK will display correctly in the record view.
- Exports of records to Excel were not using the user’s time zone for time field values. This has been amended.
- Ensured that notifications of ‘send once’ types do not get triggered to be sent continuously.
- Fix the issue with an extra “Administration” tab shown in the Nav each time after clicking on “Save” button on “Edit Module Group” popup window. The Administration bar has now been moved to beneath the myosh logo on the Nav.
- Support for form field labels with different locales.
- Support for the CLONE_RECORD function.
- For a COMBOX field which has ‘new values allowed’ checked, allowed for a new value to be added via the API.