- For the Word Export function, allowed for more than one key in the template to use the same Viking field. This was previously not supported and caused an error when used.
- An “Expiry Date” field has been added to the “News Feed” in the Home Page. News items will display until this date after which the status will change from “Published” to “Expired”. A column for “Publish Status” has also been added to the “News Feed” view. The “Publish Status” can be either “Not yet published”, “Published” or “Expired”.
- An “Author” field has been added to the “News Feed” in the Home Page. The “Author” is displayed next to each corresponding item on the Home Page.
- Added “Version” (“Keyword: Version”) to the Record List in the form configuration in “Select fields to display by default in record list (max 10)” for when automatic versioning is enabled.
- Hid the field detail of the audit log in a record if access is restricted. This was an issue when users were restricted from viewing certain sections of a form but could view all audit log changes.
- Amendments to allow a user to click on the hyperlink from a LINK field in the record view and be taken directly to the record.
- Catered for processing of draft records in Web-base and Scheduler – Changed current record message sending rules to allow Draft records (Dashboard).
- Changes to ensure MQ can handle hierarchy, role and user changes.
- Fixed an issue for message keeping sending to MQ for certain entities (Occupation and Hierarchy Field). This provides a more reliable message sending mechanism and higher performance for message handling since there is no resource used for unnecessary messages.
- Ensured that the fields available in the record view are sorted in the order they are configured in the Record List (form configuration).
- Amended an error (Null Pointer Exception) caused in widgets which are not configured with a “WidgetConfig” section.
- Amended errors being received for “email-in” records. This functionality now creates records correctly.
- Fixed an issue with “Summary Notifications” not sending when more than one day a week was selected in the notification properties.