- Minimised the impact on system performance caused by database read deadlocks which do not time-out in Production. The expected behaviour is that when a deadlock *does* occur, the blocked query will stop waiting after 1 minute and throw an exception. It is hoped that this exception would appear on the user interface and in the log files, after which there will be enough information to address the cause of the deadlock.
- Support the configuration of the “Only export selected fields” and the selected fields (Viking form editor > Dashboard tab) when exporting/importing a module.
- Removed the limitation which prevented field/s from appearing in the Record List if the section they were in was not added to every workflow step in Access Control – Section Access.
- Disallowed a workflow step to be archived if there are existing documents in that workflow step. There is a warning message displayed asking the user to either progress or revert the records.
- Amended the calculation used in the SR columns of the Safety Performance Widget to be Number of Lost Days* 200,000 / 12 month rolling work hours.
- Amendments to ensure that notifications which have “Send Once” selected in the notification properties are sent once only for a particular record and not on a continuing basis.
- Notification mechanism changed so that it removes the need to nominate a triggering workflow step if the triggering event for the notification is a “date field”.
- Currently the API requires a non-SSO user to provide a password even if the user does not have a login. This has been amended so that an error is produced only when the user has a login and the password is not valid.
- Ensured that a form can be cloned to a different module.
- Amendments to ensure that when an attachment is deleted from a record it is not displayed again.
- The TRAINING type field is now supported when a record is cloned. This field type was previously not supported and did not inherit the field values from the ‘parent’ record when cloned.
- Vaadin upgrade to 8.8.1 and Charts add-on.