- Added support for the correct import of notification badges of a form when importing a module and also when cloning a form.
- For a RECORDLINK field, when the “select” button is clicked to view records available to be linked, the selected records table has the same fields and display as the table of records available for selection.
- The Training Matrix widget will now cater for secondary occupations as well (Dashboard).
- New HSEPI widget for Monthly Reports – allows a percentage comparison.
- Import records with correct workflow status. Previously the very first step of the workflow was used (even if records were archived).
- Fixed an error which occurred when cloning a record with a RECORDLINK field.
- Amendment to prevent multiple items from being selected in the navigation bar when clicking on one item.
- Fixed error which was occurring when exporting the Users list to Excel.
- For the “SHE KPI Table” widget amended the values of the “Actual Number” column to two decimal places (Dashboard).
- Update swagger document. If unrecognised values are posted, they are ignored without notification. If Combobox field allows new option, these options are allowed to be added to Viking server.
- Changed current records retrieval endpoint to allow collecting draft records for the current user.
- Handled the creation or update of Users by MQ to expedite the sync with Viking (browser),
- REST API has been amended to cater for multiple persons configured in the “Users able to read record in selected workflow step(s)” in Access Control of form configuration.