- Allowed hierarchies values to be deleted by providing a “Delete Value” button. This is to address the situation where an incorrect hierarchy (eg Site) is created in error and then continues to appear in the dashboard hierarchy filters even if it is archived in Viking. Deleted hierarchy values will now no longer appear in the dashboard hierarchy filters.
- Implemented the ability to allow import of hierarchy access restrictions for users via the User import facility.
- For the record import from Excel, there is now further options on step 3 where users can choose whether to allow the import of records that have unrecognised field options.
- Validated to ensure submitted options exist and do not import records that have unrecognised values. (Should warn the user at the end of the import process).
- Import records with unrecognised options and leave the field blank/null where the unrecognised option is used.
- Auto create unrecognised options and automatically mark them as archived after they are created. If more records are uploaded with the same option, it is now recognised and reused, even though it is an archived option.
- Auto create unrecognised options for all field types. Leave it to the end user to manually archive the relevant ones.
- Make RECORDLINK and REVERSE_RECORD_LINK fields now available for selection in notifications in the same way as we have done for record lists (only fields selected to display in the table will be available).
- GRAND_SCORE field type is slow to load in the record list because the value is calculated on the fly. Amendments have been made to improve this.
- The “Training Management’ tab in the user record will now also take into account and display competencies applicable to secondary occupations.
- Amendment to ensure that user view are saved as these were being lost sometimes.
- Dashboard – Ensured that the export of widgets will work in multiple languages.
- For schemas that are enabled for SSO, amendments have been made to allow an SSO user to be created without specifying a password.
- In-line record creation from a record link was causing an error if any of the fields displayed in the record link field were of type ‘Integer’ or ‘Double’. This has been corrected.