- The READERS field type has been changed so it now allows multiple selections of names instead of a single value with the same user interface as a MULTISELECTPERSON field.
- The API now supports the “Do not display in Forms dropdown” property in Access Control.
- Amendments done to an enhancement in the 2.2.19 release which was to allow selection of groups for assigning cloned actions. Amendments were to:
- Order the user list alphabetically in the clone wizard,
- In the Form editor, PERSONFIELD – ‘Show in Person Field’, prevent an error when various options are chosen,
- Ensure that the correct users are listed in the wizard if the option ‘Users with the same value in Hierarchy Type:nn” is chosen in the form editor for PERSONFIELD – Show in Person Field.
- Added ‘Doc No’ as a column to the Export template for records.
- Dashboard – Amendments to the widget “High Potential Incidents by Division” due to a change in specifications.
- Implemented pagination in record list to speed up the process of loading large amounts of records.
- Support get/commands/simple in API
- Amendments to ensure that if a value in a CHECKBOX field is not set then it is converted to a ‘False’ value when written to the database instead of a NULL. This is to ensure that widgets in the database reflect the correct status of the data.
- Moved the operation of parsing the content of an attachment to a record to a separate thread to avoid timeout issues when uploading an attachment to a record.
- Amendment to resolve the issue of being able to only select one field from the REVERSE/RECORDLINK in the Record List (form Editor).