- Set DATEFIELD default on record creation: DATEFIELD fields configured with default values will only be set upon record creation. This will ensure that when a DATEFIELD is added later to an existing form with existing records, the DATEFIELD will not auto populate for the older records and instead remain blank.
- Modify hierarchies admin access now allows users to see the New Value button: Users belonging to a group with admin access to Modify Hierarchies are able to add a New Hierarchy Type, import hierarchy types and add new values to a hierarchy type.
- Unable to set RECORDLINK field based on DATEFIELD: RECORDLINK fields may be configured to set fields on the new record based on a source form’s value. This functionality now includes the ability to set a DATEFIELD field type.
- The record link table can now support drag n drop – In future the order of records in a record link table can be changed by dragging and dropping the rows. The new order of records, will be stored when the record is saved. If the order was not changed by dragging and dropping, the insertion order will be the default.
- Shared Cache issue – Changed lazy to eager for entity Record, WorkflowStep, Field: Optimisations applied to address a shared cache issue.
- Column name correction: Columns reflecting the date of workflow status changes have been renamed to ‘Date xxx’ where xxx is the workflow status name.
- Password on user notification incorrect: Default user registration email fixed to reflect the correct password. When user registration emails are stored first for later release, an additional fix has been applied ensuring that, if configured, the custom user registration email template will be used.
- Recordlink ‘Set fields on the new record’ settings disappear if you ever ‘cancel’ when in the form or field editor: Fix applied to RECORDLINK fields that are configured to set fields on new records. When cancelling out of the form or field editor, these mapped fields settings are maintained.
- An “[Archived values]”option has been added into the checkbox style filter for person field and hierarchy field columns. The archived users and archived hierarchy values will not be shown by default in the filter option popup. Once the “[Archived Values]” option was ticked the archived persons and hierarchy field values will be listed and will be available for selection. When the records are exported in all available file formats, the records listed will be according to the filter settings.
- Auto-populate the hierarchy values for documents created from homepage. When documents are created from the homepage, the hierarchy values will auto populate if the “Initial value” was set as “Auto populate from the user creating the record” in the hierarchy configuration settings.
- Archived workflow steps will not be included in the scheduled record editor. When scheduled record creation is set up only active workflow steps will be listed as “Target workflow step” options.