Your myosh Viking environment is regularly updated with new features and improved functionality. Nominated Administrators will received direct email updates on a regular basis.
The following is list of recent updates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
New Home Page
HSEQ now has a home; It’s where you start your day.
- Share Critical Alerts with your teams or with everyone in your organisation.
- Pin news items to your feed.
- Quickly access your most frequently used forms.
- And get a snap shot view of all Your Activities
- Configure a selection of useful Quicklinks, and more.
- In Administration, you can create and schedule News and Alerts and configure visibility by adding roles, groups or hierarchy.
- Contact our email@example.com to learn more.
Bulk Edit in Record View
Now you can choose to bulk edit record lists (for shorter forms). Quickly edit fields from the record list view.
New Features for SWMS
- Edit tables directly
- Add new steps/hazards
- Drag & drop steps
Create multiple versions of a single record. Eg Training Competencies.
Quickly access previous versions.
Exclude Archived Records From Views
You can now select to exclude any archived records from your record views.
- New widget OSHA_300 developed for US Customers.
- Allow for other ways of populating the hierarchy of a record other than defaulting to the author/creator of the record. Options allowed for:
- Auto-populate from the user creating the record” (default)
- Auto-populate from a field on the form
- Leave blank
- Automatic Versioning – ensure new versions start at the first workflow step.
- New Widgets:
- Grouped TRIFR & AIFR Line widgets
- Mixed TRIFR Line widget
- HSEPI widget for Monthly Reports – allows a percentage comparison.