For release on: 9/4/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Change the column name to “Employee/s Conducting SAO” and group the data by Branch in the SAO Report widget.
- In the Scheduled Record Editor amend the term “Yearly” to “Annual” and add in the options for Quarterly and Biannually to bring it in line with industry expectations.
- In the automated workflow progression dialog, add a new function based on a trigger of when a user is archived or restored
- In the Form Editor, Automated Advancing of Workflow Rules, a new function is added based on a trigger of when a user is archived or restored.
- In the form editor -> AUTOMATED ADVANCING OF WORKFLOW -> Workflow Rule dialog, an option for ‘ADD PERSON CONDITION’ is added.
- When clicked, a new Person rule type appears.
- The first column contains a ‘Person’ drop-down list which contain Personfields based on the form, such as PERSONFIELD, MULTISELECTPERSONFIELD, TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD and READERS fields
- The second column contains an ‘Event’ drop-down list which contains the options ‘is archived’ and ‘is restored’.
- If a “user in personfield xxx is archived” rule is set, the workflow is automatically forwarded by the Scheduled jobs should that person be archived. And similar if a person is restored.
- REST – Add support for “
autopopulateHierarchyPersonFie ld” in the API response.
- REST – Fix issue with linked records not showing in the parent record
- REST API – add new endpoint to get competency
- REST – Add support for “
- Amend the “Email-In” feature to handle an empty document number in the email subject line (encased in square brackets ).
- Headers for all RECORDLINK tables show in English when logged in as a user using Japanese Locale, even though the corresponding field caption was set correctly. This has been corrected.
- Fix issue with unstable column filters in the record list, which were sometimes initially unavailable and then displayed after a refresh.
- Dashboard – Amend error which occurred when opening the details window of pie ad column charts.
- Optimisation – Changes how a user’s hierarchy restrictions are loaded.
- Amendments to ensure that the records in a user’s “My Activities” tab is consistent with the ones in their notification badge. This was out of sync when there were hierarchy restrictions on a user.
- Dashboard – Change Japanese translation for the warning “Are you sure you want to delete tab ‘test’ and all associated widgets?” to “ タブ‘test’と関連するすべてのウィジェットを削除しても宜
- Amend an issue which prevented the occupation from displaying along with the name where there was a duplicate display name (firstname and lastname). Add duplicate name detection to PersonFieldDataProvider and display occupation in case of duplicates.
- Fix a “Null Pointer Error” in the API when updating a user with a null Employee ID.
- Improve the performance of the filter in a PERSON type field.
- Prevent the API from setting the “Login Required” field of a user record to False which a user record is updated via the API.
- Amend error in forms which use the API query field, caused by spaces in the text.
- Handle all command messages serially in the mobile App– ie ensure each command is processed and recorded in the audit log consecutively.
- Fix issue with Japanese text overflowing the box in the form which displays “Drop your file here” for uploading attachments.
- Fix error when saving a form in the Form Editor if the field contains more than 1000 characters in the help text.
- Make the error text more meaningful for the error message shown when a hierarchy value being referenced by records is deleted.
- For the Email-in feature (configured in the Advanced tab of the form editor), remove the unsupported options of “Unrestricted” and “Restrict to Domain” in the “From Requirement” field. Not only “Restrict to Users” option is available.
- Correct the error in the record list caused by changing one field type to another eg., when a TEXT field was changed to a MULTISELECT field type.