For release on: 16/4/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Gap Analysis report for Training Management has been added (Major enhancement)**
- Dashboard – For the Safety Performance Widget filter out branches with no work hours data.
- Dashboard – Freeze the title and name column for the SAO Report widget.
- Allow reopening of records without completing all mandatory fields. This has been achieved by adding an additional check-box option “Skip mandatory field validation” to each workflow step transition’s button configuration.
- Amendment to support column filters in the record list for the COMBOBOX type field.
- Correct an issue which prevented a form containing a GRAND_SCORE field from being submitted successfully in the form editor.
- Records with QUESTIONNAIRE type fields were not being submitted successfully to Viking when completed in the mobile app. This has been corrected.
- Fix cached fields without full translations being used in the administration view.
- Amendment to ensure that when a module or form is deleted, all corresponding records are also deleted.
- Amend issue with Help Text icons showing in the incorrect location.
- Scheduler – Changes to ensure that a “User” import job supports hierarchy parent dependencies. For example, if a Cost Centre depends on Division and there are two Cost Centres with the same name in the import file, then the import job will verify the correct Cost Centre based on the Division.
- Redefine field display logic to prevent issues with being unable to ‘save’ a record with blank values for mandatory fields and fields whose visibility depends on an invisible field.
- Amend issue with SUMMARY_RECORD_LINK field types failing to populate the record field details.
- Hide “logout” on homepage.
- Correct the error which occurs when exiting a new record without making any changes.
- Correct issue with the workflow next step button being hidden until the user selects ‘save’.
- Fix error being thrown in hierarchy records when editing and saving – caused by the hierarchy logo not being synced to the database.
- Amend issue with not being able to filter on more than one hierarchy field in the users’ record list.
- Extend the panes for the hierarchy names in the “Edit Hierarchy Access” window (when adding hierarchy restrictions to users).
- The initial workflow step was not being saved in the workflow even though it was selected which resulted in a further error when creating a record of that form. This has been amended.
- Dashboard – Amendment for the Frequency Report widgets displaying the incorrect number of months when there was no data.
- Dashboard – Amendment for date formats in widgets to follow the format for the defined locale.