For release on: 23/4/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Do not show rows which have a zero value for aggregate and ensure that the aggregate column is sorted in correct descending order for the Risk Profile widget.
- The “Automated advancement of the Workflow” now supports the Record Links that are added to Textual Questionnaire fields.
- REST – add endpoint for email sending.
- REST – Modify current REST API so that the form endpoint can expose the parent field for default value purpose.
- Scheduler – Allow Scheduler to export the parent field and parent competency field in DATE field for form collection in the database.
- Implement support for setting the parent relationship when importing values via an import file into COMBOBOX field types in the form editor. Also, apply pagination to the list if there are a large number of values.
- Amendment to ensure hierarchy types are listed in the correct weighted order in records.
- Add support for the new field type of API_QUERY in the mobile app and API.
- Update Hibernate versions in all projects to match MyoshWeb which was recently upgraded from 5.4.2 to 5.4.12.
- Dashboard – Amendment to ensure that hierarchy filters are being saved.
- Dashboard export – include selected date field from parent form regardless of export settings.
- Scheduler – Ensure that the record import supports hierarchy fields which have dependencies on parent hierarchies enabled. For example, if a Cost Centre depends on Division and there are two Cost Centres with the same name in the import file, then the import job will verify the correct Cost Centre based on the Division.
- Fix to exclude records from the notification badge belonging to a form which has been removed.
- Amendment to ensure that all Person fields are available in the workflow – “Users able to read record in selected workflow step(s)” in the form editor.
- Fix error experienced when adding visibility conditions for two or more workflow steps and then removing o e of them before saving the form.
- For a Record Link field, hide the “Select” button, even if this is configured in the form editor, if the current user is not allowed access to the target module.
- Ensure that responses to a Questionnaire field entered via the mobile app are synced to the web.
- Disable “reset password” button if no user is selected in user list.
- Amendment to ensure that visibility conditions set in workflow steps are correctly exported and imported