For release on: 4/6/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- REST – When posting via the API, allow users with the same username as an archived user. The check for duplicates is done using the employee ID.
- Allow export configuration setup in Viking to control the visibility of the comments and attachments for Questionnaire fields in the mobile app.
- Enforce lazy loading to be applied for COMBOBOX fields with greater than 500 options.
- Implement support in the mobile app for an embedded URL module.
- Ensure that when a hierarchy field name or a hierarchy type name is changed the following areas are updated in the database: records, draft records, forms, users, competencies, occupation, occupation requirements.
- Changes to the warning and error messages for imports done via the UI, to make them clearer and more meaningful.
- Ensure that columns, field captions, field options display in the correct language for each user depending on their locale.
- Amend issue with incorrect grand score figures/percentages caused by the deletion status of answers to textual/numeric questions being ignored.
- REST – When archiving a user via the API, the hierarchy was being removed. This has now been amended.
- Amend issue with sorted view not being saved and maintained when saved as user views.
- Improvement to the Record Import Job in the Scheduler to allow selection of module and form.