For release on: 18/6/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
Please also note that this is the first release where a new version number format is used.
- Modification implemented to ignore email addresses of archived users when creating new users
- Ensure that when a module is export and then imported to another schema, the configuration for “All Forms” is correct.
- Improvements for the Rule Engine –
a) Configure a User Interface in the scheduler to monitor rule processing. View the rule status of all requests and retry it if needed.
b) Implement clearing request history in the database which is older than 30 days to avoid performance issues
c) If a group name is changed, handle updates of the following with the amended group name:
ii. records, draft records
d) If a competency name is changed, the following areas are also updated:
ii. records, draft records
iii. occupation requirements
e) If an occupation name is changed, the occupation value in the following will be updated:
ii. occupation requirement
f) If there are users with same first name and last name, but different occupations, if one of user’s occupation name is changed, the user name of related records for this user is also be updated in the following collection:
i. Records, draft records
- Dashboard – two new widgets for reporting monthly data for Motor Vehicle Incidents.
- Dashboard – new widget to show response times for Hazards.
- Update Swagger documents for REST v3.0.
- Fix issue with deleted field being mapped to a Word or PDF causing when opening a form or record
- Disable autocomplete for Date fields
- Fix issues with Record Links and Reverse Record Links not being added to the record list, being unable to be saved in the form editor and causing errors, when the record link target form was itself.
- Remove caching of collections that are unable to be cached themselves. When collections are cached in the second level cache, but not the entities it refers to, it leads to a high risk of cache mismatch when modified from the scheduler.
- Resolve issue of attachments to Questionnaire fields not syncing to Viking from the mobile app.
- The issue experienced when adding users via a USER_RECORDLINK has been resolved.
- Dashboard – Resolve issue with the KPI target in the 12-Month Rolling Widgets and Comparison Line widgets throwing exceptions when the date filter was set to 12 months.
- When creating a record from the Record Link field, and when that Record Link is configured to set fields on the new record, text fields (and possibly other) values were not being copied across. This has been addressed.