For release on: 25/6/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Reduce log static
- Reduce amount of system/OS messages in Loggly
- Prevent the “Restore user” button from showing when closing the edit user window without the saving the user entry.
- REST – Implement gzip compression in REST v3 to help solve timeout issues with large requests.
- REST – Implement endpoint logic to consider the hierarchy restrictions applied to the user who is logged into the API. The GET request will only return hierarchy types and values that are accessible to this user.
- Do not hide fields for a superuser based on the group conditions in field visibility conditions.
- Implement a mechanism to enable the Report tab in the dashboard for Training Management when it is enabled in Viking. Currently the Report tab is enabled manually which is error-prone.
- Amend issue with notifications – where the template was sending in English but showing the translations of a different locale (eg. Japanese).
- Scheduler – Validate for a blank parent hierarchy value in the integration job. If a hierarchy type has “Depends on Parent” set to TRUE and “Compute from value below” set to FALSE and the parent is blank, then reject the entry and add an error message to the log file.
- Scheduler – Optimize the syncing of users when an import job is run manually.
- Fix issue with attachments to questionnaire fields not syncing to the web from the mobile app.
- An issue was discovered with import of modules where an error occurred if there was a form in the module which was dependent on visibility conditions in a field type of MULTISELECTFIELD, MUSTISELECTCHECKBOX or TWINCOLUMNSELECT for progressing to the next workflow step. This has been corrected.
- Use Mapping cache to fetch the correct reference for options from workflow visibility condition when importing a new module.
- Ensure that multi values are accepted for hierarchy access fields when importing users via the user interface.
- Amend an issue with bulk editing of forms which have a RISKRATING type field.
- Fix issue with infinite reloading after opening a record from link.
- Amend issue with prefilled values no longer working in record links
- Ensure that when the ‘lazy loading’ option is selected for a COMBOBOX field type in a form, the options are correct when exporting/importing the module or cloning the form.