For release on: 9/7/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Currently the EMAIL_THIS field type sends the record as a PDF attachment. It has now been enhanced to allow either a Word document or PDF file to also be included as an attachment to the email which is generated when the “EMAIL_THIS” button is clicked in the record. The file for inclusion can be configured in the form editor for this field type. The body and subject of the email can also be configured and amended in the record before the email is sent if required. The audit log records all emails sent using ‘EMAIL_THIS” in the email log table and also retains a copy of the file (either Word Doc or PDF) that was sent so that it can be downloaded at any time.
- Ensure that the Scheduler will allow multi values for Occupation types in the import file.
- Provide an “Expand/Collapse” option for all sections in the form editor. This was previously only available for the Hierarchy section.
- Create a new theme with the Viking logo and not the mosh logo to display in the bottom left-hand corner of the navigation bar.
- Ensure that the API POST supports enabling the geofence and setting the radius for it in the hierarchy values.
- Amend issue with data missing from some of the columns for selected records in the record link selection screen. This was occurring for record links that were cloned.
- The TWINCOLUMNSELECT field did not work correctly as a visibility condition in the next step of the workflow. This has been amended.
- Ensure that when versioning is enabled, the previous versions of records show the ‘Date Modified’ in the user’s local time zone in the version history.
- Optimise the scheduler for scheduled workflow progress jobs.
- Ensure that the hierarchy logo can be added and will present correctly in the hierarchy value editor.
- Increase the length of the User ID field to 100 characters.
- Ensure that different locales are supported in Record Link and Reverse Record Link column headers.