For release on: 16/7/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- **New Feature – In the Form Editor there is now a new feature for “Questionnaire Conditions” in the form visibility conditions. This can be added for each Question in a Questionnaire field and set for each of the configured responses.
- Ensure that the above feature (Questionnaire conditions) is also supported in the mobile app.
- Do not allow the maximum number of users for a particular group in the Administration – Licencing tab to be lower than the number of active users already within this group.
- Trim the extra white space for users’ first name and last name when importing from an Excel template.
- Fix issue with PDF export of records which was not working.
- A new scheduled process has been added for failed notifications which attempts to re-send previously failed email notification attempts within the last 7 days, each for a maximum of 3 times. The Email Log in the Audit Log is updated with the number of re-tries for the failed notification. The Administration Log is also updated with the failure.
- Amend an issue which caused an infinite loop when opening a record if the field visibility condition was configured to reference itself.
- When a Reverse_Recordlink field which is linked to a specific parent module form is updated to show incoming record links from ‘all’ forms, the defined columns no longer make sense and cause errors. This issue has been amended.
- If Person field contains lots of options and placed in the lower part of browser, the Combo Box sometimes has rendering problems. This has been amended.
- Amend issue with hierarchy values updated via the API not being synced.
- Prevent the Default view from being overwritten when a user saves a custom view in the record list.
- Dashboard – Amend issue with the HSEQ Management Plan widget showing nothing for the average value of the “Grand Score – Percentage” field. This was caused by the “%” symbol in the field value.
- Dashboard – for v4 clients default columns have been added for widgets displaying data in the details window.
- Dashboard – Amend issue with Motor Vehicle Summary widget not showing data.