For release on: 23/7/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Preliminary steps to ensure that the “Skip mandatory field validation” configurable in the form editor workflow definition is available to be applied in the mobile app.
- Add a ‘lock down’ option for field types in the form editor editable only by super users and admin users. This has been implemented to prevent changes to fields used by the default widget causing the widgets to break in the dashboard.
- Amendments to ensure that new hierarchy created by external user registration (eg contractors) will be correctly updated and available for the mobile/REST service.
- Ensure that all images included in a PDF export with the correct rotation.
- Dashboard – Amend error experienced when clicking on the “Filters” option of table widgets.
- Dashboard – Match Dashboard Grey Theme to Viking Theme
- If there are more than 50 recipients for an email notification, then split it into multiple emails to ensure it will be sent. Currently if there are more than 50 recipients the email is not sent due to restrictions of the mail service.
- When the hierarchy of a user is changed in the user record, any training records for the user will also be updated with the changes. The audit log of the training records will record these changes.
- Amend issue discovered where workflow steps in the form editor were being removed. This occurred when the workflow step caption was removed but then not re-instated, even though the cancel button (for the removal action) was clicked.
- Fixed intermittent errors experienced when opening certain records
- Ensure that carriage returns are maintained when the record is exported to a Word document.
- When importing records, validate if the records being imported belong