For release on: 30/7/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Allow users to configure default columns for details windows of widgets
- Optimise the training matrix for large amounts of data. Also present an error message when the output rows are greater than 600.
- New configuration options have been implemented for setting hierarchy of linked records which can be (a) Parent Record, (b) Logged-in user and (c) the linked form hierarchy settings
- Add support for the SSO user flag in the API.
- Provide a user-friendly error message if an import file has a user record with the same Employee ID of an existing user but a different Username.
- To ensure that the correct colour theme is displayed in the mobile app, the colour theme is now passed together with the token in cookies.
- Create a script which can be run across all schemas by default to enable full text search for fields on which this type of search is allowed.
- Improved PDF functionality has been added to improve format, most notably the layout of QUESTIONNAIRE fields. We have also added borders and general formatting providing an export document with an enhanced layout.
- Do not allow default values for fields to be shown in read mode when no value for the field has been set.
- Ensure the “All Forms” view in the record list shows the correct record count.
- Changes made to certain fields in the user dialog which is opened when clicking on a person’s name in a record, are not being saved to the database (eg. hierarchy fields). This has been amended.
- Amend issue of special characters in a person’s name (eg “$”, “.”,) being removed from when saved to the database. Also implement support of these characters in the API.
- Amend error experienced in Training Management tab of User record when hierarchies in the user record were set as non-mandatory.
- Address ‘Stack Overflow’ issue in the Scheduler when linked records link to each other (eg. Record A links to Record B and Record B links to Record A).
- When importing competency records to Training Management ensure that any trailing white spaces are removed from the competency name as this caused issues with the existing data.
- Amend audit log to correctly record changes to training records
- For field types of PERSONFIELD, TWINCOLUMNSELECTPERSONFIELD, MULTIPLESELECTPERSONFIELD and READER, ensure that the range configured in “Show in Person Field” in the form editor is also applied when the records are exported as a template to an Excel file. Prior to this fix the drop-down box in the exported template for these field types was showing all usernames.
- Amend error experienced when sorting user records by Group (in Administration – Users).
- Amend issue with column filters of reverse record link fields not working correctly in the record list.
- Ensure that when importing records both via the UI and Scheduler that invalid values for “Affiliation” generate an error message and do not get imported.
- Fix an issue which prevented a record from being opened in certain circumstances which is when the it contained a record link to a module to which the user attempting to open the record did not have access.
- Combo Box lookup was not working when it was configured to use a field-key lookup. This has been amended.
- Further amendment for field visibility conditions which did not work correctly when the visibility condition referenced the field itself.
- Dashboard – Amend the widget percentage scale for line widgets which was showing figures greater than 100%
- Dashboard- Fix issue which prevented some v4 users from viewing the dashboard.