For release on: 13/8/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Provide an option in the record list “Display Colour” which if set to “Yes”, will display the colour of the risk rating for risk rating fields.
- The REST endpoint is not considering the “ignore hierarchy access” setting configured in the competency, and not presenting correct values in response. This has been amended.
- The “Work from Home Inspections” widget has had the “parent” fields added to the widget details window.
- When clicking on a record link, prevent it from opening in a separate window. This used to occur if the linked record was opened after navigating to the administration area.
- Add a primary key constraint to some tables of the database to prevent potential duplicates in pre-fill values of some field types.
- When a form was set as ‘default’ the “Do not display in Forms drop down” checkbox in the form editor was not being cleared if it had been previously selected, and this prevented the form from appearing in the mobile app. The issue has been resolved.
- Ensure that triggered notifications are only sent once if the “Send Once” flag is set in the notification configuration.
- Fix an error experienced in the Dashboard when a saved hierarchy filter was cleared.
- The bulk editor function was not updating fields added since the record was created. This has been amended.
- Amend dashboard error experienced by v4 clients due to a value not being set correctly in the database.
- Ensure that when an external user is removed from the list of invited people of a record, the record is not listed in the record list when that user is logged in. Prior to this change it would show in the record list but the external user would get an “unauthorised” error when attempting to open the record.
- Amend and issue which caused the export and import of a module to fail if a form had an automated advancing workflow rule based on an INTFIELD (integer) condition.
- Ensure that the “All Forms” view in the record list shows the correct record count.
- Amendments to the myosh (TouchKit) mobile app to ensure that the record can be submitted successfully. The issue was that the app was not recognising that data had been entered for all mandatory fields thus preventing the submission of the record.
- Amend issues caused by an active workflow step in the form definition having the same name as a deleted one.