For release on: 20/8/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements to the record link dialog screen to make better use of the space and show more options.
- Ensure that the password reset function works for superusers.
- Improvements to the way the “more details” part of Questionnaire fields are displayed. When in read mode, this is automatically expanded for any questions that have values in these fields. If advanced validation rules are applied, then in edit mode these details are expanded automatically if an answer is selected.
- Add “Allow edit option” for fields which can be locked down by superusers.
- When cloning a record with COMBOBOX fields which are configured to allow new options, ensure that the newly added option is cloned to the new record. This was previously being left blank in the cloned record.
- Changes to ensure that changes to the name, description, risk level, likelihood and consequence of the Risk Matrix levels are updated in the database.
- REST – Handle deletion of a draft record created by the user via the API. Note that users can only delete their own draft records.
- A new audit log has been implemented for the form editor to better track changes made to forms. Changes to all parts of the form editor are now tracked.
- Improvements to Identify and fix bottlenecks in terms of column configurations/indexes and inefficient Java code.
- Fix for format of dashboard report emails for v4 clients. Removed “<br><br>”
- Remove inactive records (old versions) from being included in the badge notifications
- Fix issue experienced when a user attempted to open a record which had both a RECORDLINK to a form for which they have no access privileges and a WORD_EXPORT field containing mappings for fields in the linked record. The fix ensures no error message is thrown when the user (with limited permissions) opens the record and when exporting to Word, a message is displayed explaining that because they do not have sufficient privileges the record will be exported with none of the linked record fields.
- Amend an issue that prevented records with a READER field (eg. confidential records) that were updated in the mobile app to the next status not being updated in the web.
- Amend issue with the secondary occupation field in the User record not always showing the full list of occupations in the drop-down list.
- For integration jobs in the Scheduler, ensure that the employee ID is retained in the database for archived users.
- Amendment to ensure that archived hierarchy types can be restored.