For release on: 27/8/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvements to better handle duplicate user names. Refresh other duplicate users and related records if one of the duplicated users is updated/created/archived.
- Prevent sections of a form from being deleted if it contains locked down fields.
- Improvement to allow re-sizing of columns when using the inline editor of a record link table whilst editing a row in the table. Also, the warning messages for mandatory fields and invalid data entered have been made more noticeable so that they are not missed.
- Improvement to the way the Questionnaire fields are handled in the WORD_EXPORT function. Questionnaire fields are exported on a question level as opposed to the whole field. The answer for each of the questions is exported.
- Dashboard – The “Injury Free Days” widget has been changed to output all the relevant hierarchy names (eg Sites), even the ones which have no injuries associated with them. These will be displayed as “No Injuries” in the “Injury Free Days” column.
- Dashboard – A new widget “Staff Rating Table” has been created.
- REST – Update Swagger for delete/records.
- REST/Mobile – changes to take into consideration both the record access and module access of the requesting user.
- REST – Ensure that attachments to draft records are supported in the API.
- Check if hierarchy field is being used as a parent before deleting. If it is then a warning message is displayed asking the user to modify the dependency.
- Prevent error occurring when a user with no access to a record link field for a specific workflow step (eg. Draft), accesses or creates a record. The error was triggered by the prefilled settings in the record link field.
- Ensure no errors are given by MS Word when a record is exported using a WORD_EXPORT field (exporting data to an MS Word template).
- Fix issue with error encountered when exporting a record as PDF using full screen view.
- Changes to include LABEL fields in a record export to pdf/Excel/csv files.
- Amend error encountered if the EMAIL_THIS button was clicked before the record was saved.
- Dashboard – Changes to the format and wording of an error message in Dashboard table widgets occurring because of the data format for certain fields exported from v4.
- Dashboard – Fix error which occurs when the last user tab is deleted.