For release on: 3/9/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvement to archive all training records linked to a user when that user is archived.
- Implement warning messages on the advanced form editor and basic form editor whenever a client presses the delete icon for the field. This is to warn that all data will be lost if the field/section is deleted. The waning is repeated on ‘save’ of the form.
- Ensure that any configured default values are set on cloned records even when these fields are selected as not to be copied to the clone in the form configuration.
- Dashboard – Correct issue with the data being show in in a flat line for the TRIFR and AIFR graphs. This was caused by the access control of the module overriding the form access control.
- Fix password reset exception for Netsight users.
- When there was a column/s of “Workflow status change xxx” type displayed in the record list and saved as a user view, the columns were not being saved in the view. This has been amended.
- Potential error of data being shared between schemas has been addressed.
- Ensure that mandatory selection of “Days of week to trigger on” in timed and summary notifications is being validated in the notification dialog and improve the code to be more robust.
- Fix error encountered when saving a user profile.
- REST – Ensure there is a distinction between “Groups able to read records of the selected workflow step(s)” and “Groups able to see selected section(s) in selected workflow step(s) in the API. Previously “Groups able to read records of the selected workflow step(s)” was being ignored when creating a record via the API.
- The Integration job was failing when importing a user with a new occupation and the same group as set in the “Advanced form editor licences” with the error “Group xxx has reached its maximum number of members”, even though the limit had not been reached. This has been corrected.
- If a record was advanced to the next step in the workflow through an integration job, no workflow history was being created resulting in the status change date not showing in the record list. This has been amended.
- Amend issue with section visibility group conditions not working correctly for users who are assigned the group through their occupation.
- Dashboard – Amend issues with (a) Training Matrix report showing completed training as expired and (b) prevent archived competencies and training records from being included.
- Ensure that the user’s manager is available for v4 integration with Viking.
- Amend issue with images being pasted twice in a RICHTEXTAREA field.
- Ensure that the company logo (uploaded by a client in the hierarchy) is also visible when in full screen mode.