For release on: 10/9/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- REST – Export the help test for fields to the Mobile app.
- Dashboard – Improvement to Training Management Report tab to allow Read/Modify access to be set for user groups (as per other dashboard tabs). A configuration button has been provided for this.
- Dashboard – A “Show All” option has been added to the Training Matrix report when the style is selected as “Show Icon”. If this option is not selected, then only those competencies which match the occupational requirements configured for occupations will be output in the report but if the option is selected then the report will output all competencies completed including those outside of the occupational requirements.
- For duplicate usernames, the occupation is now appended to the names in the record list and in edit mode of the record to help distinguish between them.
- Ensure all images attached to Questionnaire type fields are included when the record is exported as a PDF file.
- Optimise the way hierarchy field/type name changes are handled in the database.
- Ensure the new audit log for the form editor is available without having to set a flag in the database (as was the case previously). The older entries will be retained in the old format.
- The MultiSelectCheckBox, MultiSelectField and OptionGroup field types are now supported when a record is cloned. Values for these fields will be set in the clone target record.
- Investigate and amend possible “connection leaks” in the database to ensure DB connections are closed properly.
- Amendment to prevent a module import from failing when it does not contain the ‘send time’ or ‘send time zone’ information for configured email notifications. If these values are missing the default time of 8:00am in the server’s time zone will be used.
- Dashboard – Amendment for the x-axis of the “Injuries by Classification and TRIFR by Company” (per million hours) widget to show the correct month as selected in the “To” date filter.
- Amend issue with the order of linked records in a PDF export when the “Append linked records as separate pages” option was selected. The linked record pages were not in the same order as the table of linked records.