For release on: 17/9/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- A new field was added to the “Record List” tab of the Form Editor. The name of the field is “Default View Sorting Column”. This field can be used to indicate the field in the “Select fields to display by default in record list” that will be used to sort the records in the record list. It is also possible to specify the sorting direction, Ascending or Descending.
- REST API Swagger document was improved.
- Dashboard – The query filtering for widgets was improved
- When the three “Total Score” values for questionnaire fields are added to the record list tab, these fields will now be visible in the record list after a user view was saved.
- The configured columns of the RECORDLINK field will be used in the lower table of the selected linked record dialog instead of the default record list columns of the target form.
- When a user’s email address is changed two email messages will be generated. One email message will be send to the original email address and another one to the new email address. The message in the body of each email, will inform the user of the change and the user can act accordingly.
- Amendment to make filtering on the “Date status changed to <Status>’ columns” possible.
- Amend issue with filtering by doc numbers greater than 6 digits.
- Amend issue with retrieving occupations by name when the REST request is processed.