For release on: 24/9/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Users with basic form editor access can now edit the twin column select field type in the form editor.
- Risk Matrix: The deletion of risk levels or consequences in the Risk Matrix will be synced to MongoDB.
- Risk Matrix: Improvements to the “Display colour in record list” functionality applicable to Risk Matrix fields.
- When images are attached to questions in questionnaire fields, the images will have the same height when exported in PDF format.
- REST: Implement GET API command to get all occupational requirements for training management.
- Enhancements to support the translations of fields, field groups and field options.
- Enhancement to support the use of range filters for a double field type field.
- Amend the hostname in the badge notifications, in future, “non single sign on” users will not be re-directed to the single sign on host.
- Amendment: The “Does not contain” setting used for configuring field conditions in order to trigger record notifications will persist on save.
- Risk Matrix: Changes made to Risk levels will be saved in cases where existing consequences/likelihoods were not completely configured from the start.
- When exporting the list of records to Excel the html tags will be stripped off and the content of rich text area fields will be stored as plain text into the cell.
- Dashboard : Amend the sorting of the x-axis of a Column chart, the X-axis values are no longer being considered as strings.