For release on: 1/10/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that customised answer text and question text is appearing correctly for QUESTIONNAIRE fields. Also ensure that translations for the question/answer text for other locales is appearing as expected and are correct for export/import of a module.
- Ensure all fields, field options and translations are applied correctly when adding a template to a form and are correct for export/import of a module.
- Ensure translations for email templates and notifications are correct for export/import of a module.
- Implement a performance cache for locales.
- For scheduler integration jobs, ensure new records are created when the Record ID is not specified in the upload file, if “support update” is ticked in the job configuration.
- For frequent switching between user views, ensure the correct value is always set as currently it occasionally sets another value.
- Amend filtering for “Date Status changed to <status>” columns in the record list.
- Dashboard – Amend error caused when a user’s archived property was not set correctly in the database.
- Amendments to ensure that values for COMBOBOX fields can be imported when duplicates of archived values exist in the import file. Currently these are not being imported. Also, duplication checking when manually restoring an archived value has been added.
- Fix issue with incorrect sorting being applied to the record list columns in a user’s view after the refresh button was clicked.
- Address an issue with export to Excel of the record list which failed when one of the fields was a RICHTEXTAREA with an embedded image. The size of the image inserted into the RICHTEXTAREA field was exceeding the limit of the content of an Excel cell. The content of the RICHTEXTAREA fields is now being stored as plain text into the cell.
- Ensure that archived hierarchy types do not appear for selection for records in the mobile app.
- When exporting a record to PDF, ensure that the complete text of a HISTORY field is imported if it has multiple paragraphs with line breaks.
- Amend issue with module import occurring when two groups were matched to an existing group and both of those groups had been granted the same access rights in the Access Control of a form.