For release on: 8/10/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Improvement to support duplicated parent names when importing hierarchy values.
- Improvement to support the OPTION_BUILDER field in record import.
- Add a “hold emails” parameter to the API for record POST. Currently the default behaviour when posting to the endpoint is that all the usual form save operations are triggered including sending email notifications. Now when the “hold emails” parameter is set to TRUE, sending of emails will be prevented.
- Improvement to the current Email Log to also include sending of Push notifications. The Email Log has been renamed “Notification Log” and a new column called “Hold” has been added to indicate if the notification is to be held for sending out or not.
- Ensure that translations for different locales are working correctly for module groups.
- Ensure that translations for different locales are working correctly for Workflow Steps, button captions and hints and that the translations are preserved when the module is imported.
- Ensure that translations to different locates for “Scheduled Record Creation” are working correctly.
- Dashboard – Add a quick filter to the dashboard for “Current Month”. When applied this will display data from the 1st of the current month to the current date.
- Ensure all COMBOBOX ‘child’ values dependent on a parent COMBOBOX value are synced correctly to the database.
- Fix intermittent record save issue due to entity with lazy loaded member is cached and reused.
- Fix issue with records not getting synced to the database. Occurring when a record was saved after saving the module group.
- Fix issue with COMBOBOX field appearing blank in the record list when the lookup is of type “From a specified record”.
- Correct an issue which prevented the author of a record from deleting it when in ‘Draft’ status.