For release on: 15/10/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Apply optimisation to memory usage of widgets.
- Implement support for Risk Matrix translations in different locales and ensure the translations are preserved when the module is exported and imported.
- Fix issue which prevented the occupation not always being appended to the name for users with the same name.
- Add error handling for integration service when creating a user.
- Fix an issue with the authentication token not being sent to the Mobile app when an error occurred during retrieval of the theme colour. This prevented the app from loading.
- Optimisation to improve filtering/ordering the PERSONFIELD in schemas with a large quantity of users and potentially a large quantity of records returned in the record list.
- Dashboard – Fix issue with Training Management Report tab reverting to just Admin access.
- Amendment to ensure that when a module group is removed, all associated forms are also removed.
- In some cases (not all), when adding the field name caption of a secondary language, the changes do not get saved. This has been corrected.
- Amend issue with SIGNATURE fields not syncing and therefore not appearing in the mobile app.
- Allow the hierarchy values in a record to be displayed even if it is not in the hierarchy restriction list of the user accessing the record.
- Improvements to performance of fetching data for USER_RECORDLINK fields.