For release on: 22/10/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Implement functionality to remove an icon and background colour from a workflow step.
- When Versioning is enabled with automatic versioning rules set, issues were experienced when importing records which matched the versioning criteria in the existing records. This has been amended.
- Implement JSON translations for Audit Log (Role, Hierarchy and Form).
- Enhancement to the “Record Readable in the Workflow” part of Access Control in the form definition to also allow the manager of the selected PERSONFIELD name to be selected. For example, if the field type is ‘Accountable’, there will also be “Accountable’s Manager” available for selection, which if selected, will make the records visible to the manager for the selected workflow step.
- Improve the colour fill for record list so that it is uniform for each value in the column.
- For errors experienced during record imports from an Excel file, ensure that the row number where the error was detected counts the header row when reported. For example, if the error is detected in the first row of data then report the error as row 2 and not row 1 as previously done.
- Ensure that the correct buttons are visible to the correct user groups when managing Groups in the Administration area. User groups with “modify group – all groups” access can see the “New Group” button, can add users to the group membership and then ‘save’ the changes. User groups with “modify group” access to selected groups will have the same permissions but limited to their selected groups. User groups with “create” access will have the “New Group” and “Create” buttons to add new groups visible to them. The “Edit” button for the “Admin Access” window is only visible to user groups with both “modify groups” and “manage admin access” permissions.
- Amendment to ensure there is no duplication of index in the database queries for record list values which was causing some records to be filtered out from the record list.
- Amendment to ensure that when a value of a READER field is cleared from a record, the value is also cleared from the database. It was found that the value was persisting causing a previously confidential record to remain invisible even after the confidentiality was removed.
- When a group name was renamed it was found that it cleared all other groups to which a user belonged retaining only the renamed one. This has been amended.
- Fix issue with “Null Pointer Exception” error experienced on exporting a record list as a template. It occurred when one or more records contained archived fields with archived hierarchy types.
- In the form editor, the “Allow New Values” option is now only available if the “Lookup Type” is selected as “None” in a COMBOBOX type of field. For all other lookup types, the “Allow New Values” option is greyed out.
- In the audit log for “Groups” in Administration, the version number for changes to groups was not in sequence. This has been corrected.
- Enable the delete form/workflow button for superusers only in the form editor.
- Amend issue of incorrect variables showing when adding a table with hierarchy values to an email template.
- Dashboard – When a date range was used as the “X” axis for a line widget, the dates were being incorrectly sorted in day order instead of month and day order. This has been corrected.