For release on: 29/10/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Create a separate table in the database for the Record List configuration (currently they are stored in various tables).
- Add a ‘sort’ option for values in an OPTION_BUILDER field.
- Dashboard – Implement a feature to group multiple records for the same person, as long as they have the same Site and date, and provide average scores for the person’s assessments as well as a total average score.
- Ensure ‘Quicklinks’ can be added and accessed correctly from the Home Page.
- Ensure that any new hierarchy fields added external users are saved successfully. Also ensure the external user is saved successfully.
- When saving a user view in the record list, ensure that views containing a GRAND_SCORE field are saved and are displayed when the view is refreshed or re-loaded.
- Fix error caused by hierarchy values (for non-mandatory hierarchy fields) not being set on a ‘parent’ record and the child record was configured to populate its hierarchy fields from the ‘parent’ record.
- Amend an issue experienced in Administration – Training Management – Configure caused by a vulnerability in the code.
- Amendment to clear old data from the database tables after cloning forms or importing modules.
- Ensure that the sorting order is maintained in the mobile app for fields such as MULTISELECTCHECKBOX, OPTIONGROUP and TWINCOLUMNSELECT.
- When a workflow step was configured in the Advanced tab of the form editor for “Email-In”, and then amended in any way in the Workflow Definition (eg. status label, button label, next steps, Draft/Archived marker), the changes were not persisting. This has been amended.
- Amend issue of all groups for a user being cleared if the group name of a group associated with a secondary occupation for that user was changed.
- In the record list if multiple values were selected for a PERSONFIELD type to only show those records, then after selecting ‘Blank’, followed by ‘Show all’, no records were displaying, until the view was manually refreshed. This has been corrected.
- Amend issue with section visibility not able to be opened in the form editor if there was a COMBOBOX or MULTISELECTFIELD with “Allow New” values option enabled.
- Ensure that the sorting of COMBOBOX options works correctly in the form editor.
- Fix issues experienced with user views in the record list. When multiple values were selected for a column and then amended to ‘Show All’, the column filter would still show as ‘Multiple’. Ensure that any changes to the form such as adding new options to a COMBOBOX or adding a new workflow step are available for selection in the record list filters.