For release on: 5/11/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that the ‘lock down’ option for certain fields is only visible to Superusers.
- Make the GRAND_SCORE field available in the basic form editor.
- Improvements to EMAIL_THIS_BUTTON to only send the PDF version of the record if the field is NOT configured to attach generated files. If the option to attach generated files is selected, then the PDF version of the record is not sent.
- Changes to ensure that the SSO URL is added to the registration email for SSO users who have their own domains. For non SSO users, the URL will be he usual one to their Viking environment. The SSO URL is not sent to external users.
- Amend the hierarchy audit log to show the old value as well as the new one when the hierarchy values are changed.
- Dashboard – Fix the Null Pointer Error occurring in TRIFR widgets if a work hours field was set to ‘null’ in the database.
- For a record import, ensure that a warning message is given referencing the correct row number of the excel file if there is invalid data in the “Document Number” column.
- Ensure that filter for a TIMEFIELD column in the record list works correctly for the time zone of the user. It was previously filtering based on AWST.
- Fix error encountered in the dialog window when clicking on the ‘select’ button of a RECORDLINK field. This occurred if RISKRATING type fields were displaying in the selection dialog window and was caused by a previous change to display the colour in the record list.
- Ensure that Risk Rating description values are correctly displayed in the RECORDLINK table according to the configuration selected in the form editor.
- Users assigned to groups via their occupations did not have full access to the group privileges. This has been corrected.
- Ensure that forms that have one or more “Record Summary Notifications” can be cloned successfully.
- Fix error when saving a record after a new option has been added to a MULTISELECT field in the form editor.
- If an email recipient appeared multiple times in the ‘to’ field of an email notification, multiple emails were sent but only one contained the boy of the email and the others were blank. This issue has been corrected.
- Amend issue with duplicated occupation values appended to a username in the record list column filter.