For release on: 12/11/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Ensure that when a group is either deleted or modified in the UI, all related data is updated in the database.
- REST – Correct issue with uploading file attachments sent via the API.
- When a field was using an OPTIONGROUP field as a lookup field, the sort order defined in the OPTIONGROUP was not being applied when displaying field options. This has been corrected.
- Change to ensure that a field cannot be deleted from a form if it has been configured as a field in the search tab of the form editor.
- Ensure that when a user is un-archived, all associated training records are also un-archived correctly.
- When “Blank” was selected in the column filter of the record list, no records would display. This has now been corrected to actually show the records which are blank for the field/column being filtered.
- Fix issue with the “Refresh” button in the record list. For COMBOBOX type fields, after filtering on a value, then clicking ‘Refresh’ not records would display. This has been corrected.
- Correct issue with PDF export of record failing due to images not being scaled correctly in a rich text field.
- Optimise the way the Manager’s list is handled in the User record.
- Correct issue with licence checking which was allowing clients to add more than the number of purchased logins.
- The “Name Update” tab in Administration was no longer working due to a recent change. This has been fixed.
- Allow filtering on version number when added to the record list as a column when versioning is enabled for a form.