For release on: 19/11/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Add a group privilege for “Delete Form Definition” will make the “Delete” button available for user groups allowed this access so they can delete a form. It is only applicable Advanced Form/Workflow Editor.
- Add a new checkbox “Uses Visitor Form” in the Advanced tab of the form editor. This new option will only be used by the REST service initially. The REST service will return the value of this flag as True/False but will only return the first form fund to have “Uses Visitor Form” enabled.
- When the hierarchy values were configured to auto-populate from a PERSON field in the form, the values would not load if they were outside of the hierarchy restrictions of the person creating the record. An improvement has been made to ignore the hierarchy access restrictions in this instance.
- A new image field type has been added to be used for insertable images that are fixed and non-editable withing a form while in edit mode (similar to LABEL text).
- Fix an issue which caused a workflow step to be associated with other forms.
- Fix an issue which allowed a record with TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields with no attachment/s added to be submitted to the next workflow step even though advanced validation rules were set for the field with the attachment option selected. When an attachment was added to the field and then immediately removed, the validation was not being triggered.
- When adding or removing a group from an occupation, the groups for users who were linked to this occupation (primary and secondary occupation) were not being updated in the database. This has been corrected.
- Records exported as PDF were not showing the colour for linked records with TEXTUAL_ QUESTIONNAIRE fields in the sub forms when the option to “Append linked records as separate pages” was selected. This has been corrected.
- Fix error which occurred when cloning a form which had Automated Advancing of Workflow rules configured with record link conditions.
- When a user was archived and immediately un-archived an additional audit log entry was being incorrectly recorded. This has been amended.
- Dashboard – Ensure that CHART_COLUMN_RATE widgets do not include data of records with empty values when the field is being evaluated for inclusion in the widget. This particularly applies to resolution rate widgets using a date value for evaluation.
- Visibility conditions based on DATEFIELD (e.g. ‘after current date at evaluation time’) were not triggered when the date was set to a different year (even if that date is in the future). This has been amended.