For release on: 26/11/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- When creating a new user via an integration job with archived set to TRUE and Login Required also set to TRUE, ensure the Username, email and Login Required is cleared when the user is created (as it will be created as an archived user). This is to make it consistent with the process of archiving a user via the UI.
- Implement changes to allow a superuser to view tabs in the Dashboard where no read or modify access has been set.
- Ensure that when an occupation is archived, it is removed from any user record having the occupation. Ensure that the database is also updated successfully.
- When “Version” is added as a column in the record list, it now sorts in correct numeric order.
- Optimise the performance of record list loading.
- A filter has been introduced for widgets that use work hours for calculations. The filter allows records in a particular status (eg ‘Open’) to be included in the calculations to the exclusion of records that do not have this status. If the filter is not added, there is no change to the widget calculations. Note that the filter is not available in the UI but needs to be added to the widget JSON.
- There was an issue with clone RECORDLINKS incorrectly applying the access control of the source form instead of the clone target form. This has now been amended to use the access control of the Target form when displaying the “Select” and “Add New” buttons.
- When the “Creation Date” is added to the record list, amend the filter to the standard calendar type date filter that is used for other date fields. It has previously been using a string filter.
- Fix issue with hierarchy values of an archived hierarchy type being available for selection in a user record if the user had never previously been assigned that hierarchy level.
- Amendment to show warnings during record import which contains HTML data (eg. images, links and markdown) for RICHTEXTFIELD types. As the HTML data cannot be imported, the warnings should explicitly state that it is being excluded.
- When there is both an archived and active hierarchy type with the same name, ensure that user records posted via the API having this hierarchy type are updated correctly. Previously a distinction was not being made between the archived and active hierarchy types (with the same name) and the hierarchy type was blank in the posted record.
- Amendment to ensure that when a record with a TWINCOLUMNSELECT field is amended, all selected options for the field are displayed in the audit log. Previously only one of the options was showing in the audit log changes.
- Dashboard – Fix error which occurred when the Risk Profile widgets were loaded.
- Fix error which occurred when filtering/sorting a RISK RATING field.
- Amend error occurring when attempting to open a record notification which has either the “send to”, “reply to”, or “copy to” fields selected as a lookup value from a specific record.