For release on: 3/12/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Amend REST service to cater for the recent changes to the LABEL field which now allows an image and rich text to be added.
- Dashboard – Allow the selection of hierarchy types for the Gap Analysis report to be displayed as independent columns in the report output.
- Implement changes to allow more than one TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE advanced validation rule. Also fixed issue which allowed the “For each Question display” options in the question configuration to be overridden by the selections in the advanced validation rules.
- When a form having record link conditions in Automated Advancing of Workflow rules is cloned, ensure that the record links are maintained in the clone.
- When a group was archived it was still showing in areas of the form such as access control and was also still available in the Occupations tab. This has been corrected.
- When creating a competency, if the “Ignore Hierarchy Access” option is checked then all hierarchy fields are mandatory. This has now been changed so that when “Ignore Hierarchy Access” is unchecked, only one hierarchy value is mandatory.
- Update to Swagger documentation to include information about archiving a user.
- Fix issue with LDAP entry of users not removing the old entry for the user if the username and password were changed at the same time.
- An “Administrator” who was also set up as a superuser in a schema was unable to see, add or modify user views. This has been corrected.
- Ensure that if Versioning is enabled in a module, this configuration is maintained when the module is exported and imported to a different module group.
- Fix issue with import of hierarchy values not checking for case insensitive duplicates.
- Dashboard – Optimize performance for PIE and TABLE widgets.
- Records missing a creation date were not displaying in the module record list when “Creation Date” was selected as a column. This has been corrected.
- Add support of reloading the HISTORY field in edit mode. The History text will remain in the editor until the record is either saved or advanced to the next workflow step.
- Improve the Scheduler log for troubleshooting.
- Ensure that changes can be made and saved to the template record from the Scheduled Record editor. Ensure that the target record configured in a Rule can also be edited and saved in the Rule editor.
- Amend vulnerable logic used for setting of “Users able to read records in selected workflow step(s)” in access control of the form editor. This relied on the position of the PERSONFIELD in the form and moving the field to a different position in the form caused an issue.
- Optimise logic to display appropriate messages if exceptions are experienced when uploading an attachment to a record.
- Performance optimisation when mapping record link fields in word export.
- Fix issue of hierarchy field column in record list not being refreshed after locale value is added.