For release on: 10/12/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Create a scheduler job to export all data for all forms to csv files at a given scheduled time.
- Implement additional features for scheduled record creation to allow multiple assignees. A ‘Target’ field has been added which has a drop-down list of all the PERSONFIELD types from the form. Multiple users as well as multiple groups can now be selected. For example, if the scheduled records are Actions, the “Target” field can be selected as ‘Accountable’. If the “Users” are selected as PersonA and PersonB, records will be created for each of them adding them as the “Accountable” for the recurring action. If the group is selected as “Admin” and “Power User”, a record for each person in these groups will be created at the scheduled time.
- Prevent external users from having access to the Administration area.
- Implement changes to make the “Record List” and “Mobile” tabs visible to clients who have basic form editor access. This will allow them to enable forms for the mobile app and also add or remove columns from the record list.
- Implement changes to the REST service to support the recent changes made to access control allowing a person’s manager to view records assigned to the person if configured in access control “Record Readable in the Workflow” tab in “Users able to read records in selected workflow step(s)”.
- Fix error occurring on save of a form which included an API_QUERY field and the mapped field was configured in the Record List.
- Optimise the loading of users in the “Groups” tab in the Administration area.
- Amendment to ensure that external users can only see their when hierarchy value when logged in. Also prevent access to the “Login Required” button in the user record when an external user is creating a new user.
- When adding permissions for user groups, ensure that “Manage Admin Access” is only allowed if the “Modify Group” permission is also set.
- Ensure that the Registration Status for an external user (eg.Contractor) cannot be set to ‘true’ before a password is entered for the user.
- Dashboard – The frequency rates widgets was throwing a error when any of the figures on the graph were clicked. This has been corrected.
- Fix an issue with a person’s manager being unable to open records assigned to the person even though the manager has been configured in access control “Record Readable in the Workflow” tab in “Users able to read records in selected workflow step(s)”.
- Implement validation for date filter ranges in the record list to prevent the ‘to’ date from being earlier than the ‘from’ date. The from/to dates will be automatically switched after clicking the “set” button if the specified ‘from’ date is later than the ‘to’ date.
- Dashboard – fix error occurring when the Safety Performance Report widget is loaded.