For release on: 17/12/2020
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Implement more information regarding the Visitor form in the “Advanced” tab of the Form/Workflow Definition. Three combo boxes for “Sign In Status”, “Sign Out Status” and “Full Name Field” will be visible when the “Use as Visitor Form” checkbox is enabled. Also, ensure that all this additional information is available in the REST v3 service.
- Improvements have been made to the audit log to accurately record changes to answers for questions of TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields.
- A “Restore Filter” button has been implemented which when clicked, allows selections of a user view to be restored if changes have been made to it while it is displayed.
- Improvements have been made to record notifications to allow other fields from the user record to be included in the subject and body of the email for PERSONFIELDS. Other fields that can now be added are First Name, Last Name, Email, Username, Employee ID, Phone, Occupation, Secondary Occupation, Locale, Affiliation, Manager, Hierarchy, Hierarchy Access. This allows greater flexibility and more options instead of just using the configured display settings for users in the schema as was done previously.
- Ensure that default values for RICHTEXTAREA field types are applied to records created via scheduled record creation.
- When importing records in the UI using an Excel file, ensure that notifications are sent when “Send Record Notifications” is selected in Step 2 of the import wizard.
- Fix issue with failure of two records to be imported when hierarchy records were imported via the integration process. The issue was not easy to reproduce but some more logs have been added and the hierarchy import has been enhanced.
- In Administration, when an occupation is selected the “Archive Occupation” becomes available, however, it is still available when you navigate away from the “Occupations” tab and back again even though no occupation is selected. It also remains available when highlighting previously archived occupations. This has been corrected. For archived competences, ensure a “Restore Competency” button is available.
- Fix potential issue which may result in empty caption of initial workflow step.
- Ensure that the Keyword Author field shows in the mobile app record list, if this field has been selected in the Mobile tab in Administration as a field to display.
- When a record has a triggered notification which sends an email every time the record is updated, and it also has a CLONERECORD button configured, the keywords in the email notification generated when the record is cloned have “n/a” instead of the keyword values. This has been corrected.