For release on: 7/1/2021
Please note: The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Implement licencing for Viking Analytics in the User Interface.
- REST – Amend errors thrown when a superuser account is used to request records in the API.
- Move ‘Default’ to the top of the drop-down list of user views in the record list.
- Amend issue of archived hierarchy values still showing in the dashboard filters. This occurred because records belonging to a deleted form were being included, creating obsolete references to a hierarchy field and preventing the user from deleting it.
- Amend issue with the scheduled data export job not running automatically,
- Fix issue with Quick Link not opening when configured to open in the same window for the Home Page.
- An error experienced only in the IE11 browser when clicking on “New” to add a News Feed item to the Home Page has been corrected.
- Ensure that records with non-mandatory hierarchy types can be imported successfully. Previously all hierarchy values were being treated as mandatory in an import even if they were configured as non-mandatory.
- Ensure that new modules and forms can be created from the user interface with no errors.
- Deletion of records is now recorded in the audit log of each module.
- For record links, the child record was unable to retrieve the parent record IDs when there were multiple records and the reverse record link was configured to include all modules. This has been corrected to link all parent records to the child records in the database.
- Correct issue which caused the filters in the record list to disappear when “All Forms” view was selected and the user navigated to “My Activity” and back again.
- Dashboard – Fix issue with the alignment of the Gap Analysis Report when exported to Excel. If hierarchy types were configured to be output, the column alignment was incorrect.