For release on: 14/1/2021
Please note: There is no v2021.02 release. This release v2021.03 is an amalgamation of v2021.02 and v2021.03.
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Implement scheduling of the training reports (Training Matrix and Gap Analysis) which can then be emailed to the configured recipients.
- Create a new lookup type “From a linked record” which is applicable to field types of COMBOBOX, MULTISELECTFIELD, OPTIONGROUP, TWINCOLUMNSELECT and MULTISELECTCHECKBOX. This will allow values from an OPTIONBUILDER field in a parent record to display in these field types when “From a Linked Record” is selected as the lookup type.
- REST – Changes to API POST records endpoint by adding an optional request body parameter. This has been done to address the issue of auto-saving a record on the mobile making it unreadable for the user. The new request body parameter indicates the save action is within the same session, to bypass the save access check. This change does not impact the current POST request in any way as it is an optional parameter.
- For TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRES, allow the user to choose different validation rules for different answers, eg. enable only comments for one answer and Record Links for another.
- Implement changes to the scheduler to cater for the scheduled training reports (implemented in release v2021.02).
- Dashboard – Add a heading “Report Display Setting” in the search criteria of the training reports report tab to clearly delineate the display settings from the report filters. This is only applicable to the Gap Analysis Report.
- Dashboard – Implement a details window for the Staff Rating Table widget to show the grouped records.
- Amendments to the audit log to also show changes made to the TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE details fields such as observations, linked records etc. Changes to NUMERIC_QUESTIONNAIRE fields are also being recorded in the audit log.
- Change the column type to accommodate longer list of recipients in the audit log email.
- Fix issue with rendering of the record list. Ensure that filters are displaying in the drop-down lists.
- Remove support for the HISTORY field in the scheduler integration jobs.
- Dashboard – Do not allow the creation date of the Training Matrix Reports to be updated when a report is saved.
- Dashboard – Fix error in the training matrix report which occurred when the “show dates” option was selected and the number of row output t the excel file was greater than 200.
- Some improvements for Record Links –
- The parent record is saved just before the linked record is added as well as after the linked record is saved. There is a message displayed advising the user that the parent record will be saved before and after the child record is linked and asking for confirmation to proceed.
- After the auto save, the screen will scroll to the section containing the record link field.
- If there is a history field in the parent record, the confirmation dialog will also remind the user that the existing text in the history field will no longer be editable when the record is saved.
- The Reverse Record Link to the parent record with values from the parent will be visible in the child (linked) record when it is being created.
- For email notifications triggered in the child (linked) record, the variables referencing fields in the parent record will be replaced with actual values.
- Fix issue with the creation date of records missing in the database for some schemas.
- When attachments were removed from records, it would cause an error during export of data. This has been corrected.
- For the integration user job ensure that the hierarchy access in the user record does not get updated if the “Set hierarchy access from file” is unchecked in the configuration options. Previously the hierarchy access was being cleared from the user record if this option was unchecked.
- When importing a Word document as a template for a WORD_EXPORT field in the form configuration, the mapping for record link field types in the table will appear as the form name (in brackets) followed by the RECORDLIK field name. Previously the module name was used but it has been changed to avoid confusion as it is possible to have multiple RECORDLIK fields which refer to not only the same module but also the same form within that module.
- Fix an issue with being unable to save any changes to a form in the form editor. Occurs if the fields are used in “show/available in the record list” then the changes to some of the fields/sections do not persist.
- Ensure that translations labels are not overwritten if the different locales have different values when configured in Module names, form names, field names, hierarchies and workflow definitions.
- Address issues with import of a module caused by using the record list configuration of deleted questionnaire fields in the export file.
- Amend issue with the audit log for a user record using the same version number for multiple entries when global hierarchy filters were set.
- Dashboard – Amend error occurring in a specific CHART_COLUMN widget when cancelling the tab configuration.