For release on: 21/1/2021
Please note: There is no v2021.04 release. This release v2021.05 is an amalgamation of v2021.04 and v2021.05.
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Implement the calculation of average scores for QUESTIONNAIRE fields.
- REST – An additional (optional) request parameter has been added to the POST for records via the API to pass the client key map. This is required for cases when the child record is submitted and the user no longer has access to modify the record but the record link is not yet saved.
- Implement partial support for hierarchy access. An integration job with mapped hierarchy access will only be applied to a new user and not existing users so that existing hierarchy access is not overwritten.
- Improvements for Viking Analytics options to ensure that the limit set for Viking Analytics Viewers/Contributors is not exceeded. Also, columns for “Enable Viking Analytics” and “Viking Analytics Contributor” have been added to the record list of the Users tab in Administration.
- The setting “Populate linked record hierarchy values from” has been implemented in the linked record section of textual questionnaire type fields. This setting will make it possible to indicate how the hierarchy values for the linked record should be populated.
- Implement changes to the Access Control of a form which will allow for a form to be configured to display or not in the Frequently Accessed Forms area on the Home Page.
- Implement a “Comments Count” field to display in the “Staff Rating Table” widget. This is a sum of the comments given.
- If a schema is integrated with v4 there is an extra user added for API authentication purposes, but the user is considered when calculating the license. An amendment has been made to remove the license by one if the schema is integrated with v4.
- Training Time for a Competency now includes two new options: 12 hours and 1.5 days.
- Fix issue with incorrect handling of notifications in module imports. If a person or group in the notifications being imported did not exist in the import schema the notifications were ignored with no warning message. Now a warning message is given re notifications being skipped.
- Dashboard – When training reports were re-run persons who had their usernames amended between the report being created and re-run were being left off the reports. Now a warning message is shown both when the report is edited and re-run, advising that usernames were altered and providing a list of the users who will be excluded.
- Ensure the value for the Geofence radius is cleared from the database when Geofence is disabled.
- When mapping fields for a WORD_EXPORT template, ensure that mapping for columns with no titles defaults to empty values and not “image attachments” as previously done, which was confusing for the end user.
- Fix error thrown in Administration/Home Page when viewing entries in the audit log.
- Optimise import of records via the scheduler.
- Fixed issue where conditions defined on Record Notifications and Rules were removed when user only attempted to delete the respective field or change its field type without saving the form.
- Fix Potential issue when rendering record list fields if invalid data exists in record list column.
- Fixed issue which caused hierarchy access restriction to be applied incorrectly for Quick Links on the Home Page.
- Ensure that records can be created without errors immediately after form creation.
- Fixed issue which caused COMBOBOX values for a record not to sync when COMBOBOX is configured to get values from a specified record.
- Ensure that HISTORY field values are displayed correctly in the record link table when there are multiple links from the child record to the parent.
- Corrected issue which prevented the sorting of columns in a Record Link table when the record is in edit mode.
- A triggered auto-rule results in a clickable link logged in the target record’s Audit Log which opens the triggering source form record. Fixed issue where the clickable link was not working in full screen mode.