For release on: 28/1/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – The option to select “Match Any” or “Match All” as applicable to the hierarchy filter selection has been added to the report tab for the training management reports. Previously the “Match Any” condition was assumed for the hierarchy filters.
- Dashboard – A “Reports” button has been added to the training management report tab for ease of configuring scheduled reports.
- Password validation has been introduced for Viking user passwords. Valid passwords now must be a length of at least 8 characters, have a mixture of both upper and lower case and contain at least one number.
- A new check box “Do not display in Home Page” has been added to Access Control in the Form Editor. If selected, frequently accessed forms will be prevented from displaying in and being accessible from the Home Page.
- REST – Implement a new endpoint for retrieving COMBOBOX referenced record regardless of access control and whether or not the form has been enabled to show in the mobile app. This supports a form with a COMBOBOX for which the lookup type is configured as “From a specified Record”. The “specified record” does not have to be enabled for the mobile app and any access control will be disregarded to ensure that the drop-down values for the COMBOBOX field are available in the mobile app.
- Prevent empty entries from being created in the audit log. This occurs when a record is saved with no changes being made to it.
- Fix error experienced when configuring the “Calendar View” tab in the Form Editor and setting a visibility condition for a workflow step.
- Ensure that all values of hidden fields in records are cleared in the database so that no incorrect values are retained.
- When importing a module with a PERSONFIELD type, the setting of “Show in Person Field” in the form/s was being lost. That has been corrected.
- Fix error experienced when clicking ‘submit’ in the record link selection dialog without choosing any records to be linked and there is no existing linked record in the parent record.
- Ensure that hierarchies show in correct weighted order after changing the order of any of the hierarchy types in the Administration hierarchy tab.
- Prevent email notifications from displaying ‘n/a’ when there was no value selected in the record for a PERSONFIELD type. Now a blank is displayed instead.