For release on: 4/2/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Competency filter added to the search criteria of Training Matrix and Gap Analysis report types in the Report Tab of the Dashboard.
- REST – The recently created endpoint for retrieving COMBOBOX referenced records regardless of Access Control now includes the lookup type of “From a Record matched by a hierarchy value”.
- REST – In the mobile app, prevent users from being able to access and create forms via the ‘frequently used’ forms if they do not have view or edit privileges to a particular form.
- For forms with a COMBOBOX field type, the following lookup types of “From specified Record” and “From a Record matched by a hierarchy value” are now supported in the mobile app.
- Fix issue with record links not Submitting and Records Not Progressing in Workflow. Now amended so that users should see all the linked records according to their read access.
- When exporting modules via the Administration -> MODULE tab, deleted workflow steps (and their accompanying group assignments, and therefore also their groups) are included with the module export. Amended to now ignore deleted workflow steps when a module is exported.
- When a TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE field was deleted, the record list field data associated with the field for Max Score Possible, % Score and Total Score was still being exported with the module and then preventing the module from being imported. An amendment has been done to allow the import and provide warning messages regarding the deleted TEXTUAL_QUESTIONNAIRE fields.
- Fix error thrown during record list loading of a user view that contains a GRAND_SCORE field.
- Fix issue with being unable to save a form if “Date Advanced to Workflow Step” is added to the Record List.
- Remove the superfluous number field from the scheduled record creation dialog which was not required.
- Fix issue which caused the loss of the default form setting when exporting and importing a module.
- In the form editor, if only editing the field options (eg. change the parent for a COMBOBOX) the change does not persist after the form is saved. This has been amended.
- Amend error experienced when adding a particular number of users to the “Users” field in the Scheduled Record Editor. The field has now been amended to accept longer list of values.
- The Home Page has a Frequently Accessed Forms area which lists the most frequent visited forms and serve as quick links in the creation of a record. Fixed issue that ensures record creation privileges as defined in the form’s access control are considered for both regular users and super users.
- Amend error in the Scheduled Record Creation editor when clicking on “Open” to open the target record.