For release on: 11/2/2021
Please note: There is no v2021.08 release. This release v2021.09 is an amalgamation of v2021.08 and v2021.09.
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Password strength validation has been applied to myosh365. The password must be at least 8 characters, a mixture of both uppercase and lowercase letters and contain at least one number.
- Ensure that the lookup type to populate the COMBOBOX options from a linked record works correctly.
- REST – the endpoint for getting records previously only considered hierarchy access control. Now it also takes into consideration group access control.
- REST – The new option to use linked records as the “Lookup Type” is now enabled in REST also.
- REST – To be aligned with best practice, when an incorrectly formatted username is provided in a request the response returned is now HTTP 401 (previously 500).
- Ensure that all settings for the new Visitor Sign-In in the Administration Advanced tab are correctly synced to the database.
- When a form is either cloned or imported, ensure that options/fields from the Search, Version, Mobile, Dashboard and Advanced tabs are set in the new form.
- For forms with a COMBOBOX field type, the following lookup types of “From specified Record” and “From a Record matched by a hierarchy value” are now supported in the mobile app.
- The issue of non-mandatory hierarchy values not being imported with user imports and record creation has been resolved.
- A validation was added in the form editor to prevent a field option from being set as the default if the parent option it is derived from was not set as the default option.
- The issue with the Audit log missing recording an entry if advancing a record to another workflow step without making any changes to the record has been resolved.
- Fix issue which caused exceptions to occur during module import.
- The external hierarchy type will not be part of the user export template. When the option is selected to include the users on the screen in the Template export file, external users will not be part of the export. External users will still be part of the Excel export.
- The user import wizard now offers to include the current users on the screen when “Download Template” is clicked. This is for consistency with the export wizard which asks if the current users should be included in the template.
- Dashboard – The hierarchy filter in the dashboard has been amended to be the same as shown in the global filter.
- For Scheduler user import jobs, ensure that the integration job’s configuration does not overwrite the default one in the UI template.
- Fix issue in myosh365 register to ensure no orphan records are created in the database.
- A user view with the “Draft column marker” removed can now successfully be exported in PDF format.
- Fix error which occurs when applying a filter on a GRAND_SCORE column in the record list.
- Dashboard – when a making a tab ‘shared’, ensure that if “Modification allowed” is checked that the “Read Only” column is also checked.
- Dashboard – Do not round values for Chart_Column type widgets.
- When an external user registers for Contractor Management, if the browser has Auto-fill information saved for a name, it can replace the email address in the non-editable email field with the data saved in the browser. This has now been corrected to prevent the email address from being overwritten.
- The issue with a child person field not being rendered in the initial load with a default value set in another parent person field, especially if a default value was configured to be set for the parent person field, has been amended.
- Ensure that the “Next” notification date is correctly updated in the database.