For release on: 18/2/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- Dashboard – Do not round the KPI widgets. Show the actual number to 5 decimal places.
- Embed simple Viking forms with text and text area fields in to a web site or Intranet. This feature has been added and will be expanded over time.
- Ensure that the integration jobs for user imports via the Scheduler support the new password validation.
- Attachments and hierarchy logos can now be included in Record Notification emails which is configured in the Email Template.
- Investigate the bottleneck of form record loading in Chemical Risk Assessment module.
- The issue to display the audit log for a hierarchy type was amended.
- When the “Ignore hierarchy access” setting is active for a form, the record link table for that form will be visible for a user with hierarchy access restrictions.
- Scheduled Record creation – apply default values for fields.
- The issue where notification badges were not get triggered in specific circumstances was amended.
- When a user has access to view the records of a form, they will be able to see linked records in a record-link field even when the records are in a workflow step the user does not have permission to view. When the “draft marker” is active for a workflow step, only the author will see the record in the linked record table when the record is in “Draft” status.
- Fix advanced/basic form editor rules and permissions.