For release on: 25/2/2021
The following release notes refer to planned amendments that are subject to final testing prior to being released.
- The Audit Log now records all changes to the Single Sign On (SSO) field, for SSO enabled schemas.
- A QR code containing the “UserId” only is now generated for each user on the Share tab. It is possible to export this to PDF or send via email to the user.
- The Hierarchy Section can now be defined in Access Control.
- Updates to Japanese static text.
- REST – The “mobileOnly” parameter will be re-used as a GET /records endpoint. When queried, this will bypass the workflow read permission to allow linked records to be displayed in the RECORDLINK field in the mobile app.
- Dashboard – Fixed the work hours calculation accuracy issue in the “Injuries – Number of Records Per month” widget.
- Dashboard – Memory usage for Pie, Bar, and Column Charts was optimized.
- Dashboard – Amend the “Injuries – Number of Records Per month” widget to show data from previous years e.g. 2015 – 2017.
- The issue with clone type record link fields not being available for selection to be added to the record list view was amended.
- The issue which caused incorrect function of visibility conditions during record creation was amended.
- The issue of incorrect localization of month in the calendar view was amended.
- The issue which caused Record Notifications to send every hour was amended.
- The issue with error messages being thrown and other strange behaviour when editing the weight field in textual questionnaire fields was amended.
- The bug that caused the error message “Lookup failed for field Location” was amended.